Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's Resolutions that I Procrastinated on Making

20 Things I Want to do in 2010.

Yes, I actually do want to do these things. If you have something to say about them, read resolution number 5.

1) Take some burlesque lessons à la Dita Von Teese.

2) Work out (well, when I'm back in the city jogging will have to do) a few mornings a week to keep my energy up.
3)Fix up my sleeping schedule!
4) If I'm feeling overwhelmed with the amount of things I'm doing, try working on time management. If that doesn't work, cut out some of the bullshit random things I waste time doing.
5) Do things I fucking want to do! Living in the present. If it would make me happy to do it and I can, do it!
6) Try really hard to work out this spring break trip to LA.
7) Get a tattoo. I've been wanting to turn a few of my freckles into little brown hearts and I'd also really like a FLB quote, if I can find the perfect one.
8) Try to fit yoga in once a week.
9) Submit my head shots to FIT; $18 an hour modeling sure beats $9.50 at Urban Outfitters.
10) Learn to knit.
11) Have a fully operating website for my designs/crafts/etc.
12) Learn to press flowers.
13) Buy a bike.
14) Get my first apartment. Plus get my baby Tiger Lily back.
15) Ask me this one.
16) Don't have high expectations in the love department. Have some fun. If things get serious, that's okay, but don't go looking for it right now. Let it find you.
17) Learn to do my own waxes.
18) Try to remember that I'm in school for me, no one is making me do this. Don't let it become "work." This mostly means stop procrastinating so much that projects become overwhelming.
19) Philosophy book club?
20) Keep up with the "to-do" lists. Oh yeah. Actually do those things instead of just obsessing about the list itself. Goob.

2 comments:

  1. I truly like this idea, and I do believe Im going to take it, change it and make it my own. But only if thats ok with you :]

    ReplyDelete