Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm in love with stop motion videos.

LUIS from diluvio on Vimeo.



I recently discovered (ehem, stole) this video from a friend. It's absolutely enchanting. This is the second video of the series "Lucía, Luis y el lobo," a stop-motion masterpiece by Niles Atallah, Cristobal Leon & Joaquin Cociña. With everyone's recent obsession with "HD this, HD that," I'm really pleased that artists are bringing back the old school methods. Here is a few of my favorites:



Yes, everyone has already see this, I'm sure, but it's beautifully done.

The North Wind Blew South from Keith Loutit on Vimeo.



SCINTILLATION from Xavier Chassaing on Vimeo.



Now, this is stop-motion like I've never seen before. Absolutely gorgeous.

Monogrenade - Ce Soir (HD) from Monogrenade on Vimeo.




"She pours a daydream in a cup/A spoon of sugar sweetens up"

1 comment:

  1. Thief! Buts its ok, because you found some true beauties.

    ReplyDelete